Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sewing Challenges

I am currently working on a new project that involves minimal sewing. I'm really excited about it, but also feeling anxious.

Why the anxiousness, you ask. Well, this Natalie Dee cartoon pretty much sums it up.

nataliedee.com

Yeah, I'm having bobbin issues. Or maybe it's tension issues. Or something. I blame the bobbin because the thread keeps getting stuck down there.

I haven't actually sewed anything on the project for fear of destruction. So, here's keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I can do it without any hassle.

But for now, enjoy the above cartoon. I know I'll be looking at it the next time my bobbin gets messed up so that I won't feel alone in my bobbin disasters.

2 comments:

Bead Up said...

I HATE BOBBINS. Seriously, they are maybe the #1 reason I don't look forward to sewing.

Also, you are famous!
http://beadup.blogspot.com/2009/07/custom-bridesmaids-jewelry-for-indian.html

Steph said...

I am of the firm belief that bobbins were created by the devil.