Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza!

My birthday was on Friday. I love my birthday, and I love it even more when I get to spend it with family and friends.

This year my husband threw a nice birthday party for me (and another friend- we share the same birthday). So I got to spend time with close friends. Even though my family couldn't be there, they were sure to call and let me know they were thinking of me.

What does this have to do with this blog? Well, the answer is: I got a lot of baking and crafting items for my birthday.

Over the next few weeks I am looking forward to using my new supplies and I can't wait to share the results! I got everything from cake pans to gel pens to stamps to piping tips. Crazy! So, stay tuned because I plan to try everything out.

No comments: