Monday, April 23, 2007

The Sweet Smell of Success!

(click image to enlarge)

I spent most of my free time this weekend brainstorming and then creating cards for Graduation. I work at a College and have quite a few seniors graduating this year.

For this card, I used my Cricut to cut out the rectangles and the purple circle. I used a stamp to stamp the pig in the bathtub, as well as the sentiment. I colored the pig stamp in with crayons and colored pens. Then I went back and used glitter glue on some of the bubbles, and covered all the bubbles with Paper Glaze.

I put eyelets on the rectangle, and then used embrodery floss as an embellishment. The sentiment inside the card says "The sweet smell of success!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! i'm not graduating in a week?!??!
http://collegecandy.com/2007/04/23/oh-my-god-im-not-graduating-in-a-month/