Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Onesie Dress

Still more baby shower gifts to share...

This was probably the quickest and easiest of the clothing items I made. Prudent Baby has a very easy to follow tutorial for a onesie dress, and I knew I wanted to make one.

I decided to combine the idea with the necklace onesies that have been all over Pinterest. I really didn't follow any of the tutorials, but there are plenty out there if you want one. I just sort of eyeballed it and went with what looked good.

This was such a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to personalize one of those plain white onesies. Hooray for craftiness!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy said...

i like it

Four said...

nice blog...love blogger

ravsbhatt said...

Find the Best Government Jobs in sarkarinaukrione.in , India's No. 1 Government Jobs Site. Sarkari Naukri