Tuesday, November 11, 2008
It Happens to the Best of Us
Just to reassure everyone out there- mistakes happen to the best of us. I was home a few weeks ago and my sister requested some Mint Chocolate Chip cupcakes for her birthday. I don't bake often in my parents' house anymore and things aren't kept where they were when I was a kid.
I reached up to grab the flour off the shelf, and...well...ended up spilling it all over myself, the floor, and the counter. That'll teach me not to wear an apron. That picture above isn't white because there was too much flash- that's flour. All over my pants and the floor. My mom had to vacuum me off. Embarassing!
I put on an apron after that. Happy Baking everyone!