Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thanks (House Guest)

(click image to enlarge)

I made this card for some friends of mine who let me stay at their home for a few days while I was at a conference out of state. I originally wanted to have a card with me, to leave at the house when I left, but this one ended up having to go in the mail.

The house and sentiment were cut with the Cricut. The house was really complicated with a lot of pieces. I made the house at 3 inches, but the pieces were still very small. I think it turned out pretty well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you already know of this blog but I thought I would give you the link in case you don't http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/
She has all kinds of challenges using the cricut and cuttlebug. I also wanted to give you a link to a blog by Allison. She has all kinds of links to challenges and giveaways (blog candy they call it). http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/

Crafty Connie said...

Cute card!

Crafty Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.