Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jingle All the Way

(click image to enlarge)

I really should have been working on my Christmas cards since November, but that did not happen this year. So, here's the first one I've done this season!

I used my Cricut for the large bell, tag, and the swirly branch at the top of the card. I thought I had gold paper, but I did not- so the accents on the bell were cut out in white cardstock, which was then colored using a gold gel pen.

I stamped the tag (with one of my new $1 stamps- love these!) and added a ribbon to draw attention to the stamp. I also used a strip of patterned paper on the right side to make the card a little more interesting.

I'll be working on the rest of my Holiday Cards this week- so expect to see more posts later next week (after they've been delivered, so I don't spoil the surprise for anyone!).

No comments: