Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Just Married

It's been a long time since I last posted. Things have been very busy around my house and I (unfortunately) haven't had as much time to craft as I would like. Now that summer's in full swing things have slowed down a little and I'm hoping to get craft again.

Now...onto the card.

(click image to enlarge)

I made this card for a friend who recently got married. She and her husband are taking a long road trip for their honeymoon so the card (and gift) were themed appropriately.

I used my Cricut to cut out the bus and altered it to look more like a van by leaving some of the windows out. I also cut out the rectangle frame (dark blue) and the "Just Married" sign. I hand wrote "Just Married!" with a gold gel pen.

The sentiment inside the card reads "Best of luck as you begin your journey together!"

No comments: