Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wilton Tool Caddy Decorated

I finally bought a tool caddy for all my cake decorating pieces. I decided to purchase the 50 piece Tool Caddy because I knew I could use the extra tips and other things that came with it.

If you click on the link above, you can see what the tool caddy looked like originally. I liked the colors, but I wanted my caddy to be a little more personal. I'm the only person in my class with this particular caddy- but there are several people in class with the same caddy and I'd hate to get mine confused sometime.

So, I purchased some vinyl for my Cricut and sat down to think about what I wanted to put on my caddy. Of course, my first thought was: Cupcakes! I put two cupcakes on the lid of the caddy and one on each side- but then when I looked at the caddy the front seemed empty. Since I'd only purchased two colors of vinyl I had to come up with another design for the front.

Even though the flowers were kind of an afterthought, I love the way they turned out. I also put my name on the back of the caddy. Just in case there's any question as to who it belongs to.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw the infomercial for Cricut the other day and thought it was the awesomest thing i had ever seen! i am NOT crafty at all but even i was tempted!

Bakerina's Treasures said...

I love your caddy, I'm thinking about buying one as well :)