Thursday, August 23, 2007

Guitar Hero Congratulations

(click image to enlarge)

This is a wedding card I made recently for a very unique couple. As a gift, a group of us gave them Guitar Hero II and an extra controller. I decided to make the card in the same theme as the gifts.

I paper pieced the two guitars together. The red piece was cut seperately from the black piece (neck of the guitar) and the individual buttons at the top (red, green, etc- just like on a real controller) were cut out seperately as well.

After piecing them together, I used gel pens for the whammy bar, strum button, and the start/select buttons. I used used one to give the guitar the illusion of having frets- which don't show up at all in the picture.

The sentiment inside the card reads, "Now you can Rock 'n Roll all night and party every day!"


No comments: